It's ideal that large commissions sit somewhere be between 30cm and 40cm, but I'm happy to work with you in balancing out the size vs detail to best suit your budget and request.
I am happy work with you on subject matter and any specific needs you have for the work, but I'm also more than happy to take the reigns completely.
Works that might fit into this category include; plant studies, still-lifes, detailed figures, or portraits.
- Although works are divided into Small, Medium, Large, and Major pricing brackets, the commission is not solely based on size, but on a combination of size, subject, difficulty, and time.
- As I only work from reference material I have photographed myself, additional costs will apply for commissions requiring specific subject research and production time (ie. portraits).
- I am happy to work with you on your painting's subject to an extent, please familiarize yourself with my previous work and painting style before submitting a request.
- Large commissions will vary in preparation time, but should take 6 to 8 weeks to complete from the date of confirmation, including drying time and shipping.
- All works will arrive "ready to hang" in their basic state on cradled painting boards (see below), framing can be arranged at additional cost to fit within your overall budget.