Major commissions can vary in size and complexity, it's really up to you!
I am happy work with you on subject matter and any specific needs you have for the work, but I'm also more than happy to take the reigns completely.
Works that might fit in this category are; specific subject matter that requires me to develop concepts, research, and shoot new photographic reference (ie: portraits), or large scale works.
- Although works are divided into Small, Medium, Large, and Major pricing brackets, the commission is not solely based on size, but on a combination of size, subject, difficulty, and time.
- As I only work from reference material I have photographed myself, additional costs will apply for commissions requiring specific subject research and production time (ie. portraits).
- I am happy to work with you on your painting's subject to an extent, please familiarize yourself with my previous work and painting style before submitting a request.
- Major commissions will vary in preparation time, but should take 8 to 10 weeks to complete from the date of confirmation, including drying time and shipping.
- All works will arrive "ready to hang" in their basic state on cradled painting boards (see below), framing can be arranged at additional cost to fit within your overall budget.